REGISTRATION WITH OR WITHOUT A SUPPORTING DOCUMENT ?
a supporting document
The only difference with the rando-sportive format is that a ranking is provided.
DOCUMENT TO BE UPLOADED
In accordance with Articles L231-2 and L231-3 of the French Sports Code, participation in a sports competition, in particular under the aegis of the French Cycling Federation (FFC), is subject to mandatory production of:
Either a FRENCH LICENCE
Listed below, valid for the year of L’Alsacienne, completed with the following compulsory statements:
- FFC : CM = Oui
- FFTRI : Non contre-indication à la pratique du sport en compétition
- UFOLEP : Date certificat médical / Avec pratique compétitive / Pratiquant R5
- FSGT : Certificat médical présenté = Oui / ou / Certificat médical reconduit = Oui
Or a medical certificate
Drawn up in French, German or English, which must include:
- Surname, first name and date of birth of the entrant (same information as in the registration form)
- No contra-indication to the practice of competitive cycling
- The only valid statement is “competitive cycling” (cycling, bicycle touring, and sport in general are not allowed)
- The term “competitive” is essential
- The date of issue of the medical certificate (within one year of the date of the event)
- Stamp and signature of the doctor
Foreign participants must provide a medical certificate, even if they have a competition licence issued by a federation affiliated to the UCI.
To avoid any vocabulary errors that would lead to the supporting document being rejected, you are advised to use the model below (to be downloaded)
SUBMISSION OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- The licence or medical certificate must be uploaded via the online registration form before 14 June. See the section REGISTER
- No other method of submission is accepted. Therefore, you cannot submit the supporting document by email, letter or on site
DOCUMENT ACCEPTED OR REJECTED
It is the responsibility of each entrant to check their registration status by consulting the section “ENTRANTS LIST”. If the status is:
- Accepted: the entrant will receive an overall ranking and a ranking by age group
- Rejected: the entrant will receive the times but no ranking.
If necessary, a further supporting document can be uploaded before 14 June.
If on 14 June the entrant’s registration status is “Rejected”, this means the supporting document has been refused by the control committee. The entrant will then participate in the event in rando-sportive format.
If on 14 June no document has been uploaded, the entrant will participate in the event in rando-sportive format
a supporting document
The only difference with the cyclosportive format is that there is no ranking.
The services, bib numbers, timing system, recording of total and intermediate times, provision of times, live results, personalised certificate, video of your finish and safety measures are the same for both formats. They start together.
Before 14 June, entrants to the rando-sportive can upload a supporting document via their registration form.
If the registration status is “Accepted”, the entrant will participate in the event in cyclosportive format.